“Why?” “What?” “How?”
MOTO+PARA Disruptive Innovations Lab™ (DI Lab) is the go-to arm of MOTOPARA Foundation™ for breakthrough answers to questions that arise as we pursue the highest levels of healthy sustainable lifestyles – for individuals, societies, and the planet. The DI Lab researches and develops intellectual property that pushes boundaries and disciplines to encourage the most unconventional mix of research within a broad stroke of areas that benefit individuals, communities and society. It also creates hands-on examples and experiences to showcase in museum-like settings to educate how all can live abundantly in a sustainable lifestyle.
In short, the MOTO+PARA Disruptive Innovations Lab™ is a theoretical-to-practical think tank, improving the way individuals live, learn, work, exercise, play, and interact with society and the environment and the products and apparatus they use to do so.
Current projects under study are:
- UN and ISO-compliant security identification methods and systems for protecting consumer behavior analytics
- Biometric access control and management systems
- Fully immersive personal sport training through 4D Activexperience Sport Studios™
- Ergometer training equipment for specific sports and activities
- Environmentally controlled, commercial-grown, nutrient-dense hydroponics systems
- Access control and support systems for BEVs (battery electric vehicles) and commercial PHEVs (Plugin Hybrid Electric Vehicles)
Companies that support the Foundation help benefit the MOTO+PARA Disruptive Innovations Lab™, and they, in turn, can benefit from the intellectual property created by the DI Lab™. Conversely, non-contributing corporations are precluded from benefiting from MOTO+PARA Disruptive Innovations Lab’s™ developments.