The MOTO+PARA Health & Fitness Kinesiology Lab™ researches and develops apparatuses, methodologies, and systems to increase the health and wellbeing of the human body and how it moves, involving overall human body health and human kinesiology.
We use the results of our MOTO+PARA Disruptive Innovation Lab™ and MOTO+PARA Health & Kinesiology Lab™ to improve life and lifestyles in the areas we serve, and in society as a whole – with hand-offs and handshakes between both labs to continually improve upon results.
The term “kinesiology” addresses physiological, biomechanics, and psychological mechanisms of movement. Applications of kinesiology to human health include biomechanics and orthopedics, strength and conditioning, sport psychology, methods of rehabilitation such as physical and occupational therapy, and sport and exercise.
Through the MOTO+PARA Health & Kinesiology Lab™, we evaluate and implement the most efficient and effective of these to better serve the human condition. A few of these systems, products, and programs include:
- The development of the MOTO+PARA 4D Activexperience Studio™, a fully immersive personal sport training system that allows for the participant to experience four of the five human senses during their workout: sight (ophthalmoception), hearing (audioception), smell (olfacoception), and touch (tactioception). The only sense not engaged is taste (gustaoception)!
- Ergometers/training equipment for specific sports and activities such as:
- Oscillating variable resistance stationary cycle
- LED sensor speed climbing perpetual wall ergometer
- Variable paddling sport ergometer developed by MOTO+PARA Disruptive Innovation Lab™, which utilizes a hydrodynamic drag resistance chamber that simulates real world paddling through water
- Multiple participant variable wave pitch, side to side current, and head current resistance modular swimming training pools
- Cable propulsion BASE Jump Wingsuit simulator, also developed by MOTO+PARA Disruptive Innovation Lab™