What if… EVERYONE was to ask a simple one word question;
- Why are highly trained, veteran military special forces returning to unfulfilling jobs in civilian life?
- Why in these times of increasing disasters, do we not have a dedicated global response strategy?
- Why are local emergency workers overwhelmed in times of crisis?
- Why do supplies from relief organizations never make it to the victims in need?
- Why can we not get debris out of the way more quickly?
- Why do we not provide faster emergency water and power?
- Why does social order and comfort take so long to restore after a disaster?
- Why are critical medicines and medical equipment needs not met in a timely way?
- Why do aged-out foster care young adults become homeless and unable to get jobs?
- Why are many disabled veterans unable to apply their skills once they return to civilian life?
- Why do former foster-care young adults not have a sense of worth and honor in today’s society?
- Why is renewable energy not the normal, everyday source of clean and sustainable energy?
- Why are innovative, proven sustainability methodologies not aggregated and utilized around the world?
- Why are we not teaching our children proper nutrition from an early age, and feeding them organic, all-natural, and plant-based foods?
- Why are we all not living active, healthy lifestyles to reduce obesity, chronic disease, and illness?
… So ask yourself WHY?
and we are doing something about it!
This is why MOTOPARA Foundation™, MOTO+PARA™, and MOTO+PARA Labs™ were created by our team with a strong conviction about our Purpose, People, and the Planet. When MOTOPARA Foundation™ was created, the founders followed in the footsteps of Patagonia®, The Timberland Company®, Clif Bar & Co.®, and other like-minded corporations.
As part of MOTOPARA Foundation™’s Triple Bottom Line policy of “Purpose, People, & Planet”, we strongly encourage Strategic Alliance Partners (suppliers/service providers) and their employees to join MOTOPARA Foundation™ in participating in community service days throughout the year, and especially to do their part when disasters strike: give blood, collect supplies, fill sandbags, help neighbors with clean up. Support these events and organizations with hands-on efforts, as well as financial support.
We encourage all to find a cause near and dear to your hearts, lend a hand, and give when you can, however, you can. You will be surprised. Many times it’s not just money that organizations need … it is your heart, passion, and skills.
Get involved. Ask WHY!… And do something about it.
Eric S. Canonico
President/CEO/Chairman MOTOPARA Foundation, Inc.